A broken poet

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Jerk ass me

Artists are tempremental shits
But I couldn't care more
To do chores in my own way
Even if I'm so fucking mature
So many reaons out there
Waiting to be found
For those who are willing to wait
Sit and decide to hang around

Fools are clumsy
And I'm abit of both
People my only downfall
Peculiar artisan at birth
Choose to take me
A frame of who I am
For if not selfish
I'm halfway to becoming a man

Drown them deep, I guess me
When you get to know me
From my socks to the books that I read
To the way I sip my tea
But I dont think I'm shallow
That only implies you are too
When I've worked so hard
To knot the bows in my shoes

Another vase of fucking flowers, seems petty
But dont say the same about me
Because I cant help it
If I start to laugh you down
Say strange things...
But don't think I'm crazy
If I give you a rose
Or call you my daisy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home