A broken poet

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

In dreams start all my responsibility
In my dreams you love me
The half girl greets the talking Charlie Chaplan
And a smile meets your insecurity

Thrown into hazes
Where all tears are alreadyt shed
Visions that do not leave
But float above my bed

How could it ever seem unreal
When all I know is joy
Where snow covers and melts
Fire unable to kill or destroy

I kiss you
Taste the serenity
Knowing that when I wake up
Seeing you will seem empty
Therefore I grasp out
Try to take you with me
I must break through these barriers
That keeps dreams from flowing with reality

But why do you run?
And why can't I?
If my feet do not want to tread
Then I will learn to fly

Break the bonds, naturally
Roll past the credits
The start of reality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home